With the introduction of electric shaver at the market, shaving has become a new experience for us. The earlier method of shaving is by using razor and it is also still in practice today. This manual shaving is time consuming and safety is a matter of concern. The rapid advancement of modern technology has changed it all. Electric shaver has made shaving easier, comfortable, faster and safer.
Basic information on electric shaver
Electric shaver is the simplest means of shaving. In electric shaving, you don’t need a shaving brush, shaving cream or even water. All you need is a power outlet to use it anytime or anywhere. A good electric shaver comes with rechargeable battery and can be used cordless when fully charged. Electric shavers are of two kinds- rotary shaver and foil shaver. Electric shavers are designed in such a way that it is user friendly. Using electric shaver will reduce the chance of getting accidental cuts, rashes, skin irritation, etc. Since the machine is run by electricity, it is more consistent and efficient that it shaves or cuts your hair in few minutes. It is thrice faster than manual shaving. If you want to read reviews on some of the best available electric shavers on the market checkout Ever Smart Shaver site (http://eversmartshaver.com).
The Pros of Electric Shaver
- Electric shaving shaves much faster than manual shaving and will save you more time.
- When you are in a hurry, you can definitely rely on electric shaver. A busy man with find it very handy as it allows a quick shave anytime.
- Electric shavers are portable. It is the best choice when you are on a business trip or on vacation.
- Electric shavers are designed for your safety. It takes good care of your skin and prevents scratching, bleeding, skin irritation, etc.
- Electric shaver offers you wet and dry shaving. If you want to have a close smooth shave, you can use shaving cream or gel and use it as a wet shaver. When in hurry, use it dry way.
- Electric shaver can be used corded as well as cordless.
The Cons of Electric Shaver
- The major drawback that you will face with electric shaver is that it does not give that close cut like manual razor. This means that you would have to shave more frequently. But this will not be a serious issue for you as electric shaver is easy to use and allows quick and fast shaving.
- Some electric shavers tend to run very loud. Some people who have sensitive ear would not like it. But again, due to the advancement in technology, now all the latest production runs quite and smoothly.
- A minor drawback is that you will need a power source to use this machine. You cannot use it where there is no electricity. Now most of the electric shaver offers corded and cordless use. a good product has up to 60-90 minutes cordless use.
- Even if electric shaver can be used for wet shaving, most of them are not 100% waterproof. You cannot completely wash the shaver in water.